or Social Rx
means enabling healthcare professionals to refer patients to a link worker (community curator), co-design a non-clinical social prescription to improve their health and well being.
let’s work together!
- reduce the rise of healthcare costs and easing pressure of general practice clinics
- improvements in levels of depression and anxiety
- higher quality of life
- 1990 Bromley By Bow Centre, UK
- 2016 Social Prescribing Network, UK
- 2017 Jo Cox Commission on loneliness, UK
- 2018 Social Prescribing project, ON, Canada
- 2019 Finland, Singapore, Australia . . .
“… an effective way to end loneliness, depression and other issues which impact human’s health and wellbeing”.
If you have any questions or you want to work with us, please send us a message
see our other services:
Keep up to date with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our newsletter!
Copyright © 2020, Beyond The Conversation. All rights reserved.